Aston Martin Vantage
Aston Martin Vantage, the name itself, is enough to describe its fame. Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings, Inc. is a British independent manufacturer of a luxury sports car and grand tourers, and Aston Martin Vantage is the best selling of the company. The goodwill is unquestionably enormous as it’s ruling the market for decades. In 2014 Aston Martin V12 Vantage was rewarded as the most elegant car by the people. Each time they launch a new edition, the hype grows higher. And yes ranges in the expensive cars.
Aston Martin Vantage 2019
Aston Martin was launched in other countries, but it’s yet to be launched in India. It’s such a beautiful beast people who reviewed the car are going gaga over it. It has come with such amazing features that will leave one craving to drive it once. To be precise, let us look into the following features:
• It’s a two seater but having more than enough space for two people. It comes in colors like lime green, a sleek silver, bright red, etc.
• The latest Aston Martin Vantage is powered from the 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine which is sourced from Mercedes AMG.
• It is tuned for 503bhp at 6000 pm. It also has a peak torque of 685nm from 2000- 5000rpm.
• All the power generated from this is sent to the rear wheels through the ZF sourced 8-speed transmission that comes with paddle shifters.
• The new Vantage model Aston Martin can reach from 0-100mmph sprint within a matter of 3.5seconds
• It is claimed that the car has a maximum speed of 315kms
• Backspace can have two big pieces of luggage comfortably.
The craze for the car
The craze is not only limited to car lovers but celebrities too. Recently the YouTube star Jeffrey surprised his boyfriend with the Austin Martin Vantage in a lime green shade. In India, the, price is estimated at 1.35 crore.