Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order has been updated to version 1.0.2.
TECHNICAL GLITCH RESOLVED IN THE NEW UPDATE
Nintendo and Koei Tecmo have released the new update in order to remove and fix a bug. This bug allowed the users to duplicate heroes while selecting them. This meant that one could have four Spiderman in his team.
The players used this glitch as a way to quickly level up heroes. Anyone that wants to play this game online has to use version 1.0.2 as well. Nintendo has also released a wallpaper of the game.
You must save the world with up to four players in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order. In battle, the dynamic zoomed-in Heroic camera will let you get closer to the action.
As the character level up, they can learn new skills and can perform powerful alliance extreme attacks.
SOME FACTS ABOUT MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3
- It is a video game developed by Koei Tecmo’s Team Ninja and published by Nintendo for Nintendo Switch.
- The game was released on July 19, 2019.
- It is the third installment of Marvel Ultimate Alliance series which was launched back in 2006.
- Up to four players can play the game co-operatively on a single system or on four linked systems
- It received an average reception from critics
- It was the sixth best- selling game during its first week in Japan with 9424 copies being sold.
- Several characters from the Marvel comics and Marvel Cinematic Universe which is a part of this game and can be used as characters in the game.
- While there are playable characters, there are certain heroes that are non- playable as well.
The players might not be happy by the fixed bug as they have to get the upgrades through the hard way, but at least the gameplay will be smoother and fairer.
Note that Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is available exclusively on Nintendo Switch worldwide.