Two siblings died in Forsyth County, Georgia, due to an unexpected fire that blazed their house early morning on October 5.
The siblings, one 9-year-old and another 12-year-old, couldn’t escape this horrible death calling, caused due to deadly fire. Their mother tried to locate them but was unable to get them probably due to fierce blaze.
A 911 dispatcher received a call regarding the house fire, that is located on Apple Valley Court in the Lanier Heights subdivision in Cumming at around 2:41 a.m. Jason Stover, the Division Chief Fire Marshal, reported that the victim was only the two siblings.
The firefighters are still not able to decode what has caused the fire. They are not suspecting any sort of foul play by children that caused the fire. The fire on the house was so heightened that it made the deputies unable to enter the house in any sort of way. Stover and his crew of Forsyth County deputies were the first respondents of the scene. The County Fire department reached the site sometime later and carried out evacuation and rescue efforts where they found the dead bodies of two young children.
On October 7, the children were identified by The Forsyth County Coroner’s Office. The siblings who were the victim are identified as 12-year-old Shaun Noe, Jr. and 9-year-old Laura Noe. Laura, better known as Morgan in her school, was a student of 4th grade, and Shaun was the older student of 6th grade in the local school. Their family and friends are in deep shock after this terrible incident.
The counselors and psychologists are expected to be with other children in the school very soon.