The Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss turned to single again when he finalized the divorce with his wife. TMZ reports that Mike’s wife, Laura Keppeler, filed the assault accusations against him after he filed for divorce.
Fleiss and Laura espoused in 2014. It was in a ceremony in Malibu. Chris Harriston, Mike’s friend and colleague and Bachelor’s host, officiated it.
So what is the story?
Did really Mike assault his wife? Or it’s Laura’s tactic to harm Mike’s reputation? There is no proper evidence of any of the acts. But on July 30, their divorce gets settled. According to the news, the settlement allows both of the parties to have joint custody of Benjamin, their 4- year -old, son. In addition to it, Keppeler would also receive $10 million as part of the agreement.
Why Keppeler filed the assault accusations against Mike?
The story goes around the termination of the 11 weeks’ baby, which Laura still has in her womb. She obtained a temporary restraining order against Mike. And a court was scheduled for it on Aug. 6.
Laura proceeded,” while Mike has frequently been verbally abusive towards me during our marriage, in recent times, he has become enraged, due to the fact I am pregnant with our second child,” she claimed in court document “ Mike told me so many times that he did not want us to have a second child.” Keppeler went further and said, she had been hiding in a hotel for the past several days with Ben and the unborn baby. She just wants to return home without fear of both of them.
What is Mike’s Response?
Mike denied the whole. Although he made his own allegations against Laura, and claim in legal documents obtained by The Burst that she informed him she was using birth control. Fleiss additionally holds that “ he didn’t want to have a child as Laura had issues with emotional stability and had difficulty time caring for Ben at his infant.”