Pixel 4a, a smartphone by Google, is expected to get launch in the coming weeks. This smartphone will be the follow up of the budget Pixel 3a from 2019. Google tried to not to reveal anything about the smartphone. But, Google is clearly not able to manage to control the rumors and leaks. So, here are some details which we came to know about.
The Revelation of Camera Samples
A report claimed the camera samples of Pixel 4a. Cuban YouTuber Julio Lusson revealed the Pixel 4a’s camera samples. Previously, this Youtuber channel revealed the first real-world footage of this device. Now they have come up with the camera samples. The samples showed the camera app’s features.
Portrait Mode, Night Sight, HDR+, and Astrophotography are the features of the camera app. This channel also revealed the details about the rear and front camera details.
Camera details are as follows:-
- There will be a single rear camera- 12.2 megapixels Sony IMX363 sensor with an f/1.73 aperture lens and 1.4µm pixel size.
- Front camera – 8-megapixel Sony IMX355 sensor with an f/2.0 aperture lens and 1.14µm pixel size.
Rumors About The Device
The following features are expected from the device:-
- 5.81-inch OLED display
- FHD+ resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels
- The refresh rate of 60Hz.
- The battery will be of 3,080mAh, and the battery will support 18W USB Type-C fast charging.
- It will come with an Android 10 version and with 6GB Ram.
Expected Launch Date
It is expected that the device will get launch on May 22.
Cost Details Released?
As far now, the cost details are not revealed. We will keep you updated on it.
So, if you are waiting for this Google smartphone, then just for a few days and it will be yours. Stay tuned for more updates.